Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan cycle for 9 weeks at 400mg and Masteron 400mg

jackney16

Well ,I just watched a Primobolan Depot video on the evo youtube channel.
I am currently 20 , have ran anavar cycle a few months ago got great strength gains which was all I wanted and maintained them.
I am planing out an 11 week primo cycle , 9 weeks 400mg primo and final 2 weeks masteron 400mg. Just want to know your feedback guys, I would be a great help!

Honestly you should not be using steroids. That is my advice. The gains you got from running anavar before you would have got naturally as well if you ate and trained properly. All you are doing is fucking up your HPTA and will end up on TRT for life if you don't stop abusing steroids.

Steroids/pro-hormones are a terrible idea for an 20 year old. I know this isn't the advice you want to hear but you will thank us in the long run. At 20, your body is still going through puberty. Throwing steroids into the mix will prevent your body from going through puberty properly. You are going to do serious long term permeant damage to your health.

Besides, at 20 your natural testosterone levels are already through the roof. All you need to do is perfect your diet and training. The only supplement an 20 year old needs is a good whey isolate supplement to help meet their body's daily protein requirements.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

I dont mind that you are 20 or too young, that doesnt mean much. But I dont think that you should be using gear with such mentality. First of all, you shouldnt have ran anavar only cycle. That is simply a rookie mistake. Secondly, you should have had a PCT, which I am sure you did not.

You are risking to destroy your hormonal system and end up with disfunctioning genitals to say the very least. Also, the cycle should include test, not primo and masteron only.

Top Bottom