Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primobolan and anavar

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
would these 2 together bring any mass?i know anavar is good for strength only but what if they were both together
say
anavar 50mg ed 8 weeks
primobolan 600 mg every week 8 weeks?
i am trying to put a cycle together to bring me good results without the sides...but i also know mass comes with sides so im trying to keep it controllable...anyone done a cycle like this before?:D

i figured so..thanks

Plenty have built muscle on that type of stack. Now if you are looking for freaky mass - like Gilly - well he's right you won't get it. But if you are looking to put on some lean mass - it is not a bad stack.

Anabolics build muscle, as far as I know androgens make you horny, grow hair where you don't want it, loose hair where you do want it, cause acne, etc. I try to stay away from them in high doses, my hair will fall out and my head will be come one big zit... Besides I am horny enough... even on deca I am horny and have no problems getting it up...

what about throwing in some Sustanon ?would primo and sust be ok or sust anavar?sust has not as bad side effects as deca dbol test right?

That stack is beautiful! I repeat bueatifull. If you can afford it bro... trust me and go with it.

You will gain some quality lean gains that you keep. I agree androgens will pack on the freaky mass, but you loose a lot of androgen weight after cycle where with this, its very keepable and sides are very low. Please by all means run this cycle and make me jealous and report your progress to us. Get some papervar and Turkish primos and you wont be dissapointed bro.

Solid spine I dont think that he would need an anti-e at all with Var and Primo, why do you think this? PCT for sure though.

If you wanted to add a little more size and still keep the sides low, you could throw a low dose of sust in there. Something like this..

Wk1-8
Primo: 600mgs/wk
Var: 40mgs/day
Sust: 250mg/wk.

It dont get much better than that bro.
Mavy

Top Bottom