Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobol Dex 6wk cycle

fishtaco254

Hey guys I'm in the 4th week of my cycle. Eating clean. Lifting heavy. Eating minimum 250g p 200g c and somewhere between 90-110g f. I'm using a carb back loading diet. I gained a quick 5 pounds and have maintained since. What should I adjust to make bigger gains? Stats are 6' 190 13% bf. Lifting 5x5 mostly and then every 3rd day on that muscle group I alternate into a 6x8 higher volume workout. I am on cardarine with this cycle. I have a log that I'm building up to post

*side note I got some sort of severe allergies and upper respiratory infection. Went to the doc and got some antibiotics and she gave me a prednisone too. I know its not ideal but I didn't want to stop the cycle... Not sure if this could have something to do with the gains.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Hey guys I'm in the 4th week of my cycle. Eating clean. Lifting heavy. Eating minimum 250g p 200g c and somewhere between 90-110g f. I'm using a carb back loading diet. I gained a quick 5 pounds and have maintained since. What should I adjust to make bigger gains? Stats are 6' 190 13% bf. Lifting 5x5 mostly and then every 3rd day on that muscle group I alternate into a 6x8 higher volume workout. I am on cardarine with this cycle. I have a log that I'm building up to post

*side note I got some sort of severe allergies and upper respiratory infection. Went to the doc and got some antibiotics and she gave me a prednisone too. I know its not ideal but I didn't want to stop the cycle... Not sure if this could have something to do with the gains.

bro, come on... you already know the answer to this question... you got sick so of course you are not making gains while in this state and on medication... nothing else needs to be said... you were making gains until you got sick... there was no need to even post this... it sucks for sure but you need to just get past your illness and work as hard as possible and the gains will come right back...

I figured as much. I was still pushing hard in the gym and all that was fine. Should I go ahead and jump into pct? Full strength?

Top Bottom