Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is Primo worth throwing in a Anavar cycle?

H

hewlett

I was going to do Anavar alone but was thinking about Primo but what will Primo really do? any ideas

Since Anavar is a class II and Primo is a class I, they will stack nicely. Both have reps for solid, pretty permanent gains.

with both together will it make better gains compared to with just Anavar alone? and will both improve cardio and stamina besides strength? this will be my first cycle

well i was thinking of taking 300mg of depot and 40mg of Anavar

primo is always worth throwing in bro, its expensive stuff though, adn anything less than 300-400mg a week does nothing for me these days.;)

primo and anavar together will make a nice cycle, with almost no sides (since some steroids effect others differently) , your gains will be pretty much permanent. no water retention and should give you a ghard luck. i would run the primo at 400mg week and the anvar at 40-50mg a week. run them both for 8-10 weeks. it is a very safe cycle to do. but it is an expensive cycle when done together.

Top Bottom