Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Primo Worth the Extra Cost (vs. Deca)?

Both will give you solid gains. Deca is more of a bulker AAS, but that is largely due to water weight. Good strength gains, and soothing joint relief. Run the risk of deca dick if you don't know what you are doing. Favorite is Test/Deca/Dbol as a winter bulker.

Primo is a great AAS but need to be run for probably 16 weeks. It is expensive, but it is the safest steroid going and delivers good solid, keepable gains. IMO, yes it is worth it.

Real primo is almost nonexistant Ug's could use bold powder and 90% people would not know. But those that Are Experienced users can spot fakes quick I have a buddy that runs the amps at a gram a week and spends a damn fortune on the TRUE amps.

Real primo is almost nonexistant Ug's could use bold powder and 90% people would not know. But those that Are Experienced users can spot fakes quick I have a buddy that runs the amps at a gram a week and spends a damn fortune on the TRUE amps.

Fake Primo is usually Test with heavier oil. Could be EQ too.
That TRUE amp company is widely faked too. So hell yes, you gotta be very careful. Know Thy Source.;)

If I ever injected EQ instead of primo I would know within a week.

Primo and deca shouldn't even be compared in the same sentence.

Deca will aggravate the progesterone receptor (it's a progestin) and is very suppressive on the HPTA. You will retain water on moderate to high doses. 200mg per week killed my libido and mood. I stopped after 3 weeks. I did enjoy the muscle fullness...but noticed the same look on primo with less water retention. My joints never bothered me so I didn't notice any added benefit.

Primo won't convert to estrogen so you can stay dry while on it. It's mildly suppressive. Neutral on all fronts. Lean, quality gains. It won't effect your mood or libido either way. 500mg EW served me well. Stack it with test and you're in for a treat...you can watch your body develop by the week.

As far as prices are concerned I find them both to be the same. I haven't noticed a shortage of real primo these days.

Top Bottom