Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is primo worth it?

acid151

i belong to a place where most vials cost the same, atleast almost the same. not much difference. i was thinking a cycle of eq, primo,masteron and test(replacement dose) for 12 weeks. masteron and primo both would be expensive as i need 6 vials of each whereas i just need 3 for eq. should i continue with this cycle, would it be worth it or should i drop the primo.

The compound used to make primo is about 10x more expensive than eq. Unless ur paying a ton of money, its not primo, its probably eq anyways or weak test. Real primo, if u can find it, is boocoo bucks and even then its faked half the time.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

The compound used to make primo is about 10x more expensive than eq. Unless ur paying a ton of money, its not primo, its probably eq anyways or weak test. Real primo, if u can find it, is boocoo bucks and even then its faked half the time.

im sure its real. the lab that i purchase it from has a good reputation. plus i get all sorts of labs here. i agree on what you said about eq. but in comparison to masteron im just saying that its almost the same, probably just a few bucks more . i was asking if it was worth to invest that amount of money in it, is it really a great steroid or mostly over rated?

Primo makes 3 times as many vials per weight of raw materials.
While the raw materials are expensive the mark up on all gear is huge. A kilo of primo power makes 1000 10ml vials @ 100mg/ml. A kilo of test enth powder makes 333 10ml vial @ 300mg/ml.

I don't know how some of you afford to run those kinds of cycles. trust funds must be wonderful things ;)

but seriously hold onto the primo for another time.. run it alone for 12 weeks.. will your libido be sky high on it with no test? NO. will you increase your bench 50 pounds and drop 5% bf? NO.

but i guarantee you if you bust your ass on it 5-6X per week and get in a lot of volume you will look leaner and put on some solid muscle mass. and you won't end up with a gut from overeating like you would on other compounds.

I don't know how some of you afford to run those kinds of cycles. trust funds must be wonderful things ;)

but seriously hold onto the primo for another time.. run it alone for 12 weeks.. will your libido be sky high on it with no test? NO. will you increase your bench 50 pounds and drop 5% bf? NO.

but i guarantee you if you bust your ass on it 5-6X per week and get in a lot of volume you will look leaner and put on some solid muscle mass. and you won't end up with a gut from overeating like you would on other compounds.

thanks as always stevesmmi. but why shouldnt i run primo with eq masteron and v little test. appetite is not a problem, i can handle . and money , i know it is expensive but im aiming for a photoshoot after this for my company so it would be great to look like what i imagine i would by the end of this cycle.

^^^you can stack things together like that.. i'm not saying you can't.. what i'm saying is primo run alone with a little dbol maybe is a great stack to make some terrific and long term gains.

if i could afford it I would run primo 100mg ED, along with 30ED dbol, with forma. it would be a lot of injections but it would be a beautiful stack

if you are comping i would definately get your hands on some kind of fat burner, N2Stim would work beautifully for you IMHO.

so what i would do is save the primo for another time.. run your stack for your shoot. and then on your next cycle if you want some excellent long term gains go with the primo cycle i listed. it will not let you down

thanks as always stevesmmi. but why shouldnt i run primo with eq masteron and v little test. appetite is not a problem, i can handle . and money , i know it is expensive but im aiming for a photoshoot after this for my company so it would be great to look like what i imagine i would by the end of this cycle.

Best cycle I ever ran was primo test and Anavar.

Top Bottom