Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is primo worth it?

Im on HRT too and was thinking of a Primo blast this summer...but money wise I was only gonna try maybe 400mg for 12 weeks...exactly what you said wasnt worth it....

I can sit at 250 on my regular HRT doses....and before HRT could sit 235-245.....so Im just guessing if I hit 2grams of AAS for 8 weeks and continued on with 800mg Primo for 12 more, I could easily hit 260-270 Im guessing depending on my food intake and training....Im not a hard gainer at all...

I still am tempted to think I wanna do Primo this summer , but 400mg week for 12 weeks is probably max my pocket can handle...unless I try UG lab stuff and extend it out a few weeks....

Id love to try your doses though bro! just for hell of it! Not sure Id like the pinning schedule though!!!

Last edited:
Im on HRT too and was thinking of a Primo blast this summer...but money wise I was only gonna try maybe 400mg for 12 weeks...exactly what you said wasnt worth it....

I can sit at 250 on my regular HRT doses....and before HRT could sit 235-245.....so Im just guessing if I hit 2grams of AAS for 8 weeks and continued on with 800mg Primo for 12 more, I could easily hit 260-270 Im guessing depending on my food intake and training....Im not a hard gainer at all...

I still am tempted to think I wanna do Primo this summer , but 400mg week for 12 weeks is probably max my pocket can handle...unless I try UG lab stuff and extend it out a few weeks....

Id love to try your doses though bro! just for hell of it! Not sure Id like the pinning schedule though!!!

You might get better results off lower doses then I did. The volume of oils pinned every week did suck. I'm not sure it really matters if you run human grade or underground these days. I think you are just as likely to find counterfeit human grade primo as you are poor quality underground. All comes down to knowing and trusting your source.

well it sounds like you used human grade first time around, how about this time on the longer cycle? Did you switch to UG?

Yea maybe I can get results on lower doses, but I am guessing $600-$700 just to run 400mg for 12 weeks....thats a lot of cash for me...I have gobs and gobs of extra Test I could blast, but Im not looking to get big at all...Id like to get harder and leaner and keep most my gains when I blast.....Primo and Var seem like the best for my goals.....maybe Ill do 400mg Primo and add in some Masteron to bump up the total doseage for cheaper and see how those combined work...Mast is so much cheaper...folks say equipoise is good too, but no HG, higher doses needed for longer periods of time it seems, and I think some of the sides of equip are not what Im looking to manage....

Primo was human grade both times. So was test. Only the Anavar was UG. That said there are a few UG labs whose primo Id trust with no hesitation. It all comes down to knowing and trusting your source.

I just finished a bulking run of test/primo. Started at 400test/600primo but halfway through I dropped down to 200test/400primo b/c I was getting too big lol. For me, at least, I responded very well to the primo. I was eating a ton of protein and calories and my weight and strength went up rapidly. I put on about 15lbs or so on that cycle and now that I've been off several weeks into my PCT, I'm still about 12-13lbs up and my strength has stayed right up where it was on-cycle. I ran UG primo as well, and it seemed to be well-dosed and legit to me. All about trusting your lab, as was mentioned. Personally I'd run the primo if you can afford it, it was good for bulking and I think it would be even better for cutting.

good input thanks....waiting for my source to open up, they have been shut down for a while.....if they open I might try some UG Primo for summer...and for this winter blast hit some Masteron+test+tbol since I have lots of Test and Tbol laying around.....and I have saved Var HG for summer Ill run with the Primo if I end up being able to afford it....

No need to get bigger....if I go bigger than 15 lbs Ill get way too much attention, at 5'10 235-250 I already get too many comments and I work in certain areas it cant be known Im blasting....wouldnt even be good with my family knowing! haha...but if I stay same weight and rip up lean out thats fine because Ive always gone in spurts of that and can pass it off on diet and conditioning...

im sure its real. the lab that i purchase it from has a good reputation. plus i get all sorts of labs here. i agree on what you said about eq. but in comparison to masteron im just saying that its almost the same, probably just a few bucks more . i was asking if it was worth to invest that amount of money in it, is it really a great steroid or mostly over rated?
Hey man how are you doing? I rarely come on these boards I've been in this scene for almost 40 years now. Since I was 18. There's really no more for me to learn at all. Anyway, as to your question save your money. Primobolin, for men, unless you have money to throw away, is a horrible investment. If it's real you're lucky if you're going to find it for $15 per 100 mg. You're going to need probably 500 mg a week. That's $75 a week. If you're doing a 12-week cycle that's $900. For a drug that's going to make very little difference at all.

I used to be a big trainer, drug advisor lol. I had a lot of top amateurs, a few pro men and women. Even before that i almost turned professional a few times in the late 80's-90:s. It's so much easier to turn pro now that I would have if rules were the same then.

Anyway, Primo depot is a good drug for women or guys who have more money than they know what to do with. This is my suggestion for you.
Test prop 100 mg eod
EQ 500-700 mgs a week
Winstrol- INJECTABLE 50-100 mgs eod.
WATER BASED STANAZOLOL NOT PILLS. THE WATER BASED INJECTABLE IS THE BEST FORM, BY FAR, OF STANAZOLOL. I am just relating years of personal experience. People tend not to use injectable water base winstrol because of post injection pain. There's a very easy solution to this. Buy a bottle or two of injectable B12, which is very easy to find on the internet, for every CC of winstrol add a quarter CC at B12 and you will feel no pain at all. This also works for injectable water base testosterone suspension.

Then all you need is a good diet, train hard, some cardio possibly. That's all the drugs you need though.
Quick comment on Masteron. It's pretty much a worthless drug for building muscle and also to preserve muscle during a diet. So, it would be worthless for you to put it in this cycle. Would be a bigger waste of money than the primo. Masteron is good for one thing, use for about 4 weeks before a contest, or a photoshoot or anything that you have to look good for a single day. Masteron is great to harden up, even more, an already extremely lean physique. Men 3-5 percent BF(SHOW LEAN NOT BEACH LEAN). For this use masteron is awesome but it only needs to be used for 4 weeks at the most. Otherwise it's pretty much useless. Good luck man. I gave you a suggestion you can take it or you could leave it but good luck to you.

Top Bottom