Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is primo worth it?

Thought I read it was Arnold's steroid of choice. Could be wrong tho.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

What did you run it at and for how long? How would you describe the gains you made?

Test enth @ 600mgs a week
Primo enth @ 800mgs a week
Anavar @ 100 mgs a day

I ran this for 20 weeks. Over the course of time I slowly transformed into a very vascular lean 5'10 @ 225lbs. Definitely the leanest I've ever been. I didn't get tested for body fat % but you could see my abs (which isn't the norm for me sadly) quite well. The really impressive thing was the vascularity. My veins just freaking popped.

That much Primo and Var for 20 weeks? Holy shiznit, I could buy a nice used car for what that gear must have cost...what did you weigh beforehand? Thats a massive amount of juice to me....thats over 2 grams of roids a week? for 20 weeks?

I cant imagine the cost....and wow I cant imagine the freakish gains Id get on that much juice, it would be way too obvious hahaha...Id be 5'10 and who knows 275 of lean beef if I could do that if not heavier hah....

Test enth @ 600mgs a week
Primo enth @ 800mgs a week
Anavar @ 100 mgs a day

I ran this for 20 weeks. Over the course of time I slowly transformed into a very vascular lean 5'10 @ 225lbs. Definitely the leanest I've ever been. I didn't get tested for body fat % but you could see my abs (which isn't the norm for me sadly) quite well. The really impressive thing was the vascularity. My veins just freaking popped.

Nobody needs nearly this much.

I dont know how anyone affords that much! :) Show me the money! Ill pay off some bills and crank Test and dbol instead to get size if I had that cash haah....

Id love to do Primo at 600mg possibly for 12 weeks or so, but probably will never happen even if I have the dinero.

I liked Primo a lot. I think it is a very nice AAS that gives you a "quality" look that most people desire. However, I do think that something like EQ is a much better bang for your buck. I think Primo is "better" but if I just wanted to do something like a recomp, I'd have no problem with Test, EQ, and maybe some Var at the end. Easier, cheaper, and I think more effective than Test and Primo. Just my oppinion. I also think that if you are running Trenbolone, that Primobolan is kind of a waste because Tren is so strong that you might find the Primo to be a waste of money.

That much Primo and Var for 20 weeks? Holy shiznit, I could buy a nice used car for what that gear must have cost...what did you weigh beforehand? Thats a massive amount of juice to me....thats over 2 grams of roids a week? for 20 weeks?

I cant imagine the cost....and wow I cant imagine the freakish gains Id get on that much juice, it would be way too obvious hahaha...Id be 5'10 and who knows 275 of lean beef if I could do that if not heavier hah....

The Anavar wasn't run beyond week 8. And I kinda doubt you'd bulk up to 275 on primo. It's not about quantity of mass but rather quality. I leaned out, added lean mass, and got veiny as hell. I also didn't lose an ounce of it after coming off. I'm on hrt though so I don't have the pct issues some people go through. I ran schering primo at 500 for 12 weeks about four years ago. Personally I thought it was a waste at that dose and length of time. Around the time I felt something was starting to happen my cycle was over. I upped dose and cycle length next run and really didn't see significant changes (visible) until week 8 or so. Primo is expensive. Way to expensive to half ass it and get nothing out of your cycle. Listen to whoevers advise you choose. But I've run it both ways and if you are going to spend the money I would not go short or small.

If you can afford to run the PRIMO I think you would like the results. Its a quality gain type AAS.

I agree,Heck you can even make gains on a calorie defecit Diet,and alot of it is keepable.

Nobody needs nearly this much.

The test dose is only 425 mgs over my hrt dose. Not sure if you have any hrt experience, but constant exposure to exogenous testosterone will desensitize you to the effects to some degree. My first dose (6 years ago) was only 125mgs a week. Now it's 175 mgs a week to maintain the same levels. That's a fairly significant increase over the course of six years. Not everyone respond as others do. To say nobody needs that much is personal opinion based on your experience. These are mine. 4 years ago I ran schering primo at 500 for 12 weeks and felt it was a waste (ran with 400 mgs test I think, it's been awhile). To each their own I guess. But as much as you pay for this stuff it doesn't make sense to run cycles that produce minimal results. That Anavar was UG btw. I tried 50mgs to start and wasn't impressed. So I took two caps instead of one. Perhaps my experience with the Anavar would have been different if it had been human grade. But I couldn't find even remotely reasonably price human grade Anavar. 5mg pills would have cost me more per week then the primo did.

Top Bottom