Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is primo worth it?

Primo makes 3 times as many vials per weight of raw materials.
While the raw materials are expensive the mark up on all gear is huge. A kilo of primo power makes 1000 10ml vials @ 100mg/ml. A kilo of test enth powder makes 333 10ml vial @ 300mg/ml.
Makes 3 times as many vials but is 3 times less concentration... ? Lol there is a flaw in logic unless I'm missing something :)

Makes 3 times as many vials but is 3 times less concentration... ? Lol there is a flaw in logic unless I'm missing something :)

exactly,like isnt mg supposed to be milligram. you would get 100 mg of test in a test ampule and the same goes for primo. how can u get lesser primo in a 100mg ampule of primo as compared to the same ampule of 100 mg of test.

^^^you can stack things together like that.. i'm not saying you can't.. what i'm saying is primo run alone with a little dbol maybe is a great stack to make some terrific and long term gains.

if i could afford it I would run primo 100mg ED, along with 30ED dbol, with forma. it would be a lot of injections but it would be a beautiful stack

if you are comping i would definately get your hands on some kind of fat burner, N2Stim would work beautifully for you IMHO.

so what i would do is save the primo for another time.. run your stack for your shoot. and then on your next cycle if you want some excellent long term gains go with the primo cycle i listed. it will not let you down

so basically my stak wont be worth the money? i would make better gains the way you have recommended me to. if so then thats what i am going to do.

How about primo, prop, and proviron? Lean hard gains. My next cycle will have these three, plus growth and tren...lol

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Bustin' my ass so I can save yours...

"Worth it" is relative. If you want the cleanest long lasting gains, the least side effects and the quickest recovery, and are willing to train hard and take in a lot of protein it's worth every cent. If you're looking for fast mass on a budget, you might be disappointed.

i belong to a place where most vials cost the same, atleast almost the same. not much difference. i was thinking a cycle of eq, primo,masteron and test(replacement dose) for 12 weeks. masteron and primo both would be expensive as i need 6 vials of each whereas i just need 3 for eq. should i continue with this cycle, would it be worth it or should i drop the primo.

If you can afford to run the PRIMO I think you would like the results. Its a quality gain type AAS.

If you can afford to run the PRIMO I think you would like the results. Its a quality gain type AAS.

Agreed

Top Bottom