Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo/winny/anavar ++++??

bulldawg96

whats up bros? listen need some advice, just got off of a sustanon/deca cycle, i am getting 20 amps of primo, 50 winny IP's, IP anavar, and i was wondering if i should through something a little more androgenic in there to get some greater gains but i don't want to get too much water retention. any suggestions? thanks

IMO you do not have enough Primo to get worthwile gains so save it for a bridge and add some Fina and Test to go with the Winny and Var

M18

would you guys say primo is a little better than anavar or winstrol for cutting?...from what i know, its like winny and anavar, but im just want to know whats the difference. What kind of gains can you expect on primo?

str8cubano said:
would you guys say primo is a little better than anavar or winstrol for cutting?...from what i know, its like winny and anavar, but im just want to know whats the difference. What kind of gains can you expect on primo?

Both Primo and Anavar are good for cutting as they work well on low cal diets. Anavar has been shown to reduce abdominal fat is some cases as well. It is impossable to tell you how you will react to a certain subtance as everyone reacts diffrent and it depends on your diet as well. I don't think you will see any major muscle gains on primo, maybe 7-12lbs ( depends on many things) but you will hold little water and the gains will be keepable

M18

mustang, sorry to bother you again. if i do get 40 amps of primo, how should i combine that with the winny and the anavar. thanks bro

Top Bottom