Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
i agree....var is much better.....make sure you have a good quality brand and prepare to spend some dough, but i loved using it.....hard as a rock, strength and recovery ridiculous, and no apparent sides....usually i get a lot of acne from anything....virtually none with var....needless to say i will hopefully be doing another var only cycle this summer.....

clubhead said:
i agree....var is much better.....make sure you have a good quality brand and prepare to spend some dough, but i loved using it.....hard as a rock, strength and recovery ridiculous, and no apparent sides....usually i get a lot of acne from anything....virtually none with var....needless to say i will hopefully be doing another var only cycle this summer.....

what dosage and results (lbs increase fat loss pump etc) were you getting?

Primo:
Androgenic-associated hair loss
Increased DHT bombardment to the Prostate
Chances of getting fake Primo = 99.9%

I'll take my Var any day of the week!

:p

(Macro............that's for you brother)

PS: Don't get me wrong Primo is certainly a hell of a good drug if you can find legit stuff. That's the problem.

Low HPTA axis effect
Very Low hepatoxicity
But, there are still side effects (read above)

Last edited:
PinCushin said:
which do you belive is the best?! Primo or Anavar?!

This question is moot since legit Primo is non-existent. Fakes are widely available though. Even if it was legit there's no comparison between the two. It's apples to oranges. I'll take Anavar over seseme oil Primo anyday.

Top Bottom