Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
Fonz said:
Very variable.

1. Seems to shut HPTA in some people even at 15mg/day
2. Other people only experience only a small drop in endo test production.

But, I have never seen anybody who didn't get a suffer a small loss of endo test production due to exogeneously administered Anavar.

If you wan to absolutely minimize HPTA shutdown, just take 20mg upon rising in the morning. This way it is highly probable that you would only be partially suppressed.

Either you are shut down or your not. There is no such thing as selective shut down, if it shuts one person down it will shut everybody down.

where are you guys purchasing stuff that your getting fakes? my guy has primo and was told mods on this board had it tested and it was tested good. other sources i know have it also and can't see them selling 80 percent good gear and making fake primo. wierd

Anyone ever run BD primo? Never heard any complaints about it being fake... Have always had good experiences with BD gear

The beginning of this post is 2 years old. I think a couple of years ago Primo was being faked alot, but now its readily available from lots of sources. BD seems to be a fav, its what I use, but Im gonna try another UG-L soon.

Dusty12 said:
if ya decided to do Anavar 12 wks with a low dose like 20mg ED would PCT be necessary? if so how high dosage? ;)

For some 20 mg is enough to shutdown HPTA. And others, if they run 40mg for 12 weeks, it doesnt affect HPTA much. Do the blood work before you begin any cycle.. be it VAR or PRIMO.
I have tried PRIMO 400 mg and VAR 40 mg (both by BD) and really liked it. I did the PCT though. No need for HCG if you are planning to take only var. Just clomid and nolva/aifm should be enough for the PCT.
Primo is the only steroid that works well even with a low calorie diet and its available as injectable. I personally prefer injectables..inject once a week and you're all set. Var is expensive as compare to primo.
100 mg Primo works a little better than 50 mg VAR, IMO. Liver toxicity asscociated with var is high at dosages above 40 mg. Var has a half life of 8 hours. So, when ou go for anavar, for max. growth/anabolic effect divide the dose into 3 -4 parts. 10, 10 , 10 , 10, it will definitely affect HPTA shutdown but maximum muscle gains as well. For minimal HPTA shutdown, take 40-50 mg. at once in the morning ...it will be out of the body by night..less gains.

If I were you, I would run both. I prefer one injectable and one oral in a cycle. There is a lot of chemistry behind why you should run an injectable with an oral if you do some research on the internet. good luck.

Both together works well. Although I have never done Primo by itself I have taken var by itself and the two together is great. With my body type I was able to make nice gains while being lean. This depends on your caloric intake as you can either bulk or lean out on this combo (which is pretty much true for almost all juice but here there is no bloat).

The trick with this combo is whether it is worth the money to you or whether it is better to split them up and combine in another cycle.

HC

Top Bottom