Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
shortstack said:
this is actually pretty big....
im close your stats, but i wish i had your bf
im 5'7 165 - 11%

next year I'm shooting for 170lbs at 5% or below and gonna try getting my abs more muscular.

im currently looking foe an addition to my primo cycle i wanna lay of the winny until later on, i think its a toss up between var and fina

georgie24 said:
im currently looking foe an addition to my primo cycle i wanna lay of the winny until later on, i think its a toss up between var and fina
i liked your idea of 600mg primo plus 50 mg of var..In fact im pretty sure thats on my menu for the winter..Ive never used tren but it seems like its a great match with test for either cutting or bulking..Mavy's response in my thread "primo ideas" makes a lot of sense..why introduce sides into the cycle..if you need more gear, just use more primo :p

little chris said:
This is a tough one for me. I'm a big primo fan and I have no prob getting real primo.

I'm on papervar (40mgs) now with primo (500mgs) and alittle test.

I've done primo at 300mgs before and if I had good results and to make a comparison I would say that you would need about 500mgs of primo to equal 40mgs of var. The only problem I have with primo is that it dosed to weak.
100mgs per amp = to many injects. If it was daosed higher I would say 800mgs along with alittle test is all you need.

Overall I can't chose between the two so I pick both.

>>> shit , if that is true I will go with anavar over primo , much easier to ingest 40 mg ( around 8 comps - 5 mg each ) , then taking 5 PAINFULL shots of 1 ml per week .

Victor

AMD'S PRIMO @200 mg per ml, opens up a whole new twist to primo cycling. to tell you truth im tired of 100 mg per ml shots and amps lol

georgie24 said:
AMD'S PRIMO @200 mg per ml, opens up a whole new twist to primo cycling. to tell you truth im tired of 100 mg per ml shots and amps lol
But I thought 99.9% of primo was fake?

How could that possibly be true?

PinCushin said:
which do you belive is the best?! Primo or Anavar?!

They are about the same in my opinion, if Anavar is better, I haven't noticed any marked difference.

Neither are that great or effective compared to other AAS.

:mix:

georgie24 said:
thats was a myth a few broke bodybuilders use to say. believe me if i can get legit schering primo anyone can.
Yeah.. I've had access to it for a long time now.. yet i still hear everyone saying its always fake.. I don't get it... do they say that just to drive up the price of the real stuff?

Lestat said:
Yeah.. I've had access to it for a long time now.. yet i still hear everyone saying its always fake.. I don't get it... do they say that just to drive up the price of the real stuff?
Too cheap to spend money and run a high quality anabolic!!

Top Bottom