Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
wolfs said:
I thought there are no sides with ANAVAR? Why do you need PCT, I have read that it does not shut you down. Perhaps I have read wrong??? In general what is good to stack with ANAVAR? Also, does it affect your liver like DBOL, WINNY or any of the other 17AA steroids?

Very variable.

1. Seems to shut HPTA in some people even at 15mg/day
2. Other people only experience only a small drop in endo test production.

But, I have never seen anybody who didn't get a suffer a small loss of endo test production due to exogeneously administered Anavar.

If you wan to absolutely minimize HPTA shutdown, just take 20mg upon rising in the morning. This way it is highly probable that you would only be partially suppressed.

This is a tough one for me. I'm a big primo fan and I have no prob getting real primo.

I'm on papervar (40mgs) now with primo (500mgs) and alittle test.

I've done primo at 300mgs before and if I had good results and to make a comparison I would say that you would need about 500mgs of primo to equal 40mgs of var. The only problem I have with primo is that it dosed to weak.
100mgs per amp = to many injects. If it was daosed higher I would say 800mgs along with alittle test is all you need.

Overall I can't chose between the two so I pick both.

little chris said:
I'm on papervar (40mgs) now with primo (500mgs) and alittle test.
i'm interestd in doing a cycle like this. what sort of results are you getting? also how much is "a little test"?
thanks.

snagglepuss said:
i'm interestd in doing a cycle like this. what sort of results are you getting? also how much is "a little test"?
thanks.

250mgs p/w

Very good results even on a very low carb diet. check out my gallery for pics

i never took primo because im almost positve it will be fake...my source is very ligit and has everything except primo and hgh......
and ive always heard good things about primo this is the first primo bash thread ive seen. if one was to get legit primo what kind of gains can you expect....i also have hear anything less then 400 mg's a week on primo is not gonna do the trick.
as for var i love it....great strength, hardness, vascularity, and yes size...for me anyways

Top Bottom