Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
i will be using clomid for my pct. hope i dont get sides. i made a mistake not using pct for my first cycle of var.

Originally Posted by Juice Authority
legit Primo is non-existent

thats not true...
its hard, but they are out there.

I found that a very effective PCT for high dose 60mg/day + var is to use low dose HCG from about half way through the cycle and then continue for 2 weeks post cycle adding in uleashed & post cycle immediately after the var stops. simple, relatively cheap and worked great (at least for me) Also threw in policosanol at night to prevent cholesterol issues (thanks to Fonz for this one!). Liver toxicity not an issue thanks to Tylers & Gluccorell through whole cycle - 10 weeks

S

I wondered if any had any comments how they tried to keep strenght gains best after ended cycle? Higher the reps and do about 12 to back-off ? I read an article about that should be the best, but do anyone have different opinions?

Oral Turinabol....that's if you guys can get it..muhahaha

25mg/day yields awesome results.

I thought Satchaboogie would be all over this thread. How about it Satch?

Zag

Last edited:
I thought there are no sides with ANAVAR? Why do you need PCT, I have read that it does not shut you down. Perhaps I have read wrong??? In general what is good to stack with ANAVAR? Also, does it affect your liver like DBOL, WINNY or any of the other 17AA steroids?

Top Bottom