Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
drveejay11 said:
Primo:
Androgenic-associated hair loss
Increased DHT bombardment to the Prostate
Chances of getting fake Primo = 99.9%

I'll take my Var any day of the week!

:p

(Macro............that's for you brother)

PS: Don't get me wrong Primo is certainly a hell of a good drug if you can find legit stuff. That's the problem.

Low HPTA axis effect
Very Low hepatoxicity
But, there are still side effects (read above)

i disagree with the 99.9% fake thing. That may have been true at one time, but legit primo seems to be readily available. People know better than to sell bunk primo

hell ya razorguns a newbie can expect to see gains off var only cycle. i was doing 60mg/ed of BD and i seen 12lbs. good strength. no sides either.

if ya decided to do Anavar 12 wks with a low dose like 20mg ED would PCT be necessary? if so how high dosage? ;)

if ya decided to do Anavar 12 wks with a low dose like 20mg ED would PCT be necessary? if so how high dosage? ;)

at 20md/ed i highly doubt it would be neccisary im going to go on pct when using 75mg/ed. i would use pct for 40mg/ed and above.

Dusty12 said:

Like everything else Anavar is suppressive, For what Var costs -i would do PCT just for the assurance of solidifying the gains!

RADAR

what pct would be the ideal choice and at what dose for 40mg 7weeks ?
and yes i whould hope woot would be using pct at 150mg/ed, lol.

Top Bottom