Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
Johnny Cut said:
Var as it is more readily available and faked less

my thoughts exactly

i guess I'm the only one that got my hands on some legit primo. I hear so many claims of how primo is so often faked, but I rarely see someone actually come out and post a pic of some fake primo. then again I'm not scoping the counterfit board. anyway, I was very happy with my primo cycle. I'm presently running test e/eq/var and feel great so far. I'm anxious to run a var only cycle to see how that goes.

And what about fake var? I see more claims of fake var than primo. Why wouldn't var be faked if it's so expensive, like primo is?

anavar blows primo away on the steroid rankings

Again...why choose?! Primo + Var + Creatine + GPlenish = :arty: (my current state of body & soul).

And...to get legit stuff, you just need to travel. And you kill two birds with one stone: you get some extra culture, which never hurts...

confid12000 said:
Again...why choose?! Primo + Var + Creatine + GPlenish = :arty: (my current state of body & soul).

And...to get legit stuff, you just need to travel. And you kill two birds with one stone: you get some extra culture, which never hurts...

100% agreed...

as a side note- it pays to have family in 3rd world countries :p

ive read you can expect to gain 12-15 pounds lean body mass in 12 weeks var stint. however dosages must be high 50+!!

var is amazing in week 2 and i never seen gains like this and im just at 12.5 daily

i decided to throw it in the mix with a current cyp decam cycle that ive done before same mg so the var is def solid

Top Bottom