Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
I have tried both...it's no comparison; if you have low body % fat; diet and training up to par...Primo is light years ahead of Anavar. It's virtually side effect free, w/exception to shutting your HPTA axis which can be somewhat sustained w/ZMA and Tribulus. In addition; it's quite easy to recover; takes approx 2-3 weeks w/no PCT necessary. Primo will rip you up, and build nice lean muscle, you just need to stick with it and run it for at least 10 weeks at 250mgs minimum per week. If diet on point you will realize this is a body changing drug...Another plus, may not be tremendous gains but whatever gains are made, 80-90% are retained. No other gear can match Primo - safety/effectiveness - 10's all around. Anavar on the other hand may produce nice effects but you're compromising your health as liver tumor cells are inhibited. Is that worth it? It's quite liver toxic, and you do build up a tolerance since it's oral hence you will need to take more to realize the same effect which adds to the harm. You cannot put a price on health. Final notes: Cycle properly and do research - ensure dealers/labs are reputable. Primoforlife

I have tried both...it's no comparison; if you have low body % fat; diet and training up to par...Primo is light years ahead of Anavar. It's virtually side effect free, w/exception to shutting your HPTA axis which can be somewhat sustained w/ZMA and Tribulus. In addition; it's quite easy to recover; takes approx 2-3 weeks w/no PCT necessary. Primo will rip you up, and build nice lean muscle, you just need to stick with it and run it for at least 10 weeks at 250mgs minimum per week. If diet on point you will realize this is a body changing drug...Another plus, may not be tremendous gains but whatever gains are made, 80-90% are retained. No other gear can match Primo - safety/effectiveness - 10's all around. Anavar on the other hand may produce nice effects but you're compromising your health as liver tumor cells are inhibited. Is that worth it? It's quite liver toxic, and you do build up a tolerance since it's oral hence you will need to take more to realize the same effect which adds to the harm. You cannot put a price on health. Final notes: Cycle properly and do research - ensure dealers/labs are reputable. Primoforlife

Nonsense. Anavar is very mild on liver even at relatively high doses. In fact, the major concern are usually cholesterol values.

I've done Var, and I've been testing out some Primo before I start a cycle of it, and so far I think I like the Primo better.

Keep in mind this is Primo Ace, so it is an oral. I am dosing it at 200mg/day, split into two doses.

two weeks into it, starting to get nice fullness, hardening, strength was up in the first week, notice myself getting more lean and hard in general, overall better sense of well-being.

The reason I like the Primo better, is that the gains are more "dry" than Var, also the Var caused my aggression and anger levels to go way up, the Primo I have more of a "feel good and strong" feeling, so I am def digging that. Still too early to give a full verdict on the Primo, but like I said, so far its seeming like the winner.

tried var for the first time this year... in love with it. adding it to every cycle from now on.. my cost for it is quite cheap so the price isn't an issue

hello guys, i need some help here as this is my first cycle i got my hands on some legit primo, so i was thinking about 600mg a week for 12 weeks , and i was thinking of stacking with anavar 40 mgs. 2 questions that i have before starting
Q1- Primo should be injected once a week? so all 600 at once?
Q2- anavar 40 mgs is daily i think? for how long ?
Please correct me if im mistaken as im realy new to this juice stuff :) thnx all

I was taking british dragon anavar 50mg per pill not too expensive and i liked it but what sucked is the dry joints. Hurt alot when working or working out had to stop. But got some good lean mass and body fat went down.

I hate to be the dick and point out bad info. But, anavar causing liver cancer or tumors, taking trib for pct, and building up a tolerance to oral steroids? And then you give advice to cycle properly and do good research??? Just couldn't help but wonder why you are spewing garbage advice around here.

Top Bottom