Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
for those of you who have run var and loved it, how many of you ran it solo? im looking to do var or beast, but am curious to its results solo without test, etc. thanks in advance bros!

for those of you who have run var and loved it, how many of you ran it solo? im looking to do var or beast, but am curious to its results solo without test, etc. thanks in advance bros!

I've run 2 solo var cycles and loved them! What u get depends on your diet in terms of fat loss. But either way expect dry gains that should be permanent . I didn't lose any gains in-between cycles or after my second. I don't remember all my #'s but off the top of my head bench alone went from 205lbs to 245 for the first cycle .increased to 255 two weeks after I finished that cycle . Petty much held that # with no increase 5 months later ran it again for 6 weeks and went up to 285. Itsbeen about 5 weeks and I'm shooting for 290 this week we'll see what happens. Bottom line you may not have as extreme gains as othe compounds but u will get something decent u can hold on to. I also dropped about 3% bf the first time around. I gained it back in-between and stayed the same the second time. Weight b4 first cycle was 192 at 20% bf I am now 227 20% bf. I know I'm a fat bastard. The planwas to use it to cut but putting up more weight every week was so addictive I just wanted to keep feeding my muscles! Anyway I started rambling on my point is eat better then I did and u will lean out. But as Long as u train hard u will get nice strength gains.

Ive had great results on both of these drugs...Its a toss up for me..

Man please get this shit off the board!!!!! It's been here and no one is replying to no of it anymore.wootoom was the last one to reply so why is it still here??????

Real pharm grade Var and real pharm grade Primo are both awesome! You really can't go wrong with either. I would do both if you can afford it, why not?
Personally I just love Var because you notice the effects quicker, better strength gains, more covenient (oral), and I get pharm grade whenever I want :garza:
50mg ed is my sweet spot, love the stuff
I always supplement with lipid stable, Liv 52, and hawthorne berry while on just for safe measures. This is my bread and butter hard as nails cycle, it's simple
1-10 Test Prop 100mg eod
1-10 Var 50mg ed

been on primo less then 3 weeks and already see a huge difference. i grew 3/4 inch on my biceps already.

Almost an inch on your arms in less than 3 weeks eh? Some guys have to put on around 10 lbs of lean muscle to do that. I'm calling shennanigans on that. Just sayin

Top Bottom