Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
Test and Primo would be more effective on a first cycle.. You can still use var to close out the cycle, or use it instead of Dbol to start for a few weeks.. I haven ran var or primo, but I know enough to tell you you're going to be happier with the Primo results than the Var in terms of appearance.

I havent been on here in a few years.

But still am amazed at the bad advice given to newbies.

Dude, dont tell people that they should stack compounds for a 1st cycle.

1st cycles should strictly be 1 compound only.

So what do you guys think about claims that ~100mg/day of Anavar is better than running 500mg/wk of Primo?

Anavar is a mild oral, very mild on the liver, not very liver toxic that is, and it's gains are not as pronounced as dbol or anadrol in terms of size or strength IMO. It gives decent strength gains, but is great for adding on lean mass slowely. I would not expect huge gains in strength or size, but the gains are going to be in terms of muscle hardness, lean muscle mass, and you will look dryer and better. You also need to run it at relatively high dosages, 50mg+ per day

My question is this why is Var sooo expensive? I took it before I wasn't overly impressed.
Is it a supply and demand issue?

how about a beast only for first timer, followed up by a var only cyle the next time? after pct and proper time off mind you.

i agree....var is much better.....make sure you have a good quality brand and prepare to spend some dough, but i loved using it.....hard as a rock, strength and recovery ridiculous, and no apparent sides....usually i get a lot of acne from anything....virtually none with var....needless to say i will hopefully be doing another var only cycle this summer.....

i agree....var is much better.....make sure you have a good quality brand and prepare to spend some dough, but i loved using it.....hard as a rock, strength and recovery ridiculous, and no apparent sides....usually i get a lot of acne from anything....virtually none with var....needless to say i will hopefully be doing another var only cycle this summer.....
+1

Top Bottom