Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
I tried primo 1st time last summer. I ran a cycle 1-12wks primo at 300mg ew and 1-4wks test prop 400mg ew. I was very happy with the results. I describe primo results as a "much better look in the mirror" effect. I kept most of the improvements. I definetly chose it to be my summer compound for future years.

It was turkish schering. This summer I plan to run it at 400mg/500mg ew with some var. No detailed planning for now, we are still in January :)

Hi everyone. I am new to the site. I started my 1st cycle of anavar about a month ago. I have got a bit stronger but i dont see any other changes in my body. I did winstrol like 9 yrs ago and that worked amazing for me. What results should i be seeing from anavar? I started out w/ 10mg a day and now started a wk ago to take 20 mg a day. I am female, 130lbs, 22% bodyfat. Just trying to get toned up a bit. Please help me.......... The var i have is little orange pills w/ 10 on one side of it. Could it be fake??????????

Hi everyone. I am new to the site. I started my 1st cycle of anavar about a month ago. I have got a bit stronger but i dont see any other changes in my body. I did winstrol like 9 yrs ago and that worked amazing for me. What results should i be seeing from anavar? I started out w/ 10mg a day and now started a wk ago to take 20 mg a day. I am female, 130lbs, 22% bodyfat. Just trying to get toned up a bit. Please help me.......... The var i have is little orange pills w/ 10 on one side of it. Could it be fake??????????

If you don't mind me asking, are you horny as hell. Has a certain part of your parts gotten a little bigger (maybe just enough that only you would notice?). If the answer to both questions is yes, you have a good chance that you have good stuff as long as you also trust your supplier. But remember that we never talk about suppliers here.

How long have you been training, and what type of training has it been? What does a week of working out look like for you?

20mg is on the big side of dosing of r women. Most are 5-10mgs/day. I would keep things at to 10mg/day. How long have you been taking it, and how much longer do you plan to take it?

More info = more help.

B-

If you don't mind me asking, are you horny as hell. Has a certain part of your parts gotten a little bigger (maybe just enough that only you would notice?). If the answer to both questions is yes...

Then..., do you like Gladiator movies? :qt:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

should you take hawthorne berry and liver support while on var to help keep blood pressure and liver enzymes in check, or will this not have much of an effect?

its funny to me how opinoins change over the years. In 2003 no one picked primo over var. But now it seems everyone does. Im about to start primo for the first time. test-prop, primo and winny. Ive done var in the past and didnt do much for me. I guess you got to find what works for you.

Top Bottom