Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. Anavar

Primo VS. Anavar

• Primobolin

Votes: 133 39.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 208 61.0%

• Total voters
how do the lipids get affected from say 40mg ED compared to 80mg ED of Var, would you do that for 6 weeks?

georgie24 said:
thats was a myth a few broke bodybuilders use to say. believe me if i can get legit schering primo anyone can.

Just curious about the expiration dates on your legit schering Primo as they stopped production in 2002 well schering did anyway, there very well may be some batches floating around but probably past the expiration date which really isn't that big of a deal in most cases it's still usable up to at least a yeat or two after exp. I will post the article to support this if need be or anyone can go to scherings website and find it your self. Anavar Rocks I think someone mentioned policosanol for stabilizing cholestrol levels and of course creatine is a must do to Anavar's active chemical make up and pathway

JohnnyWest said:
lbm gains with anavar are comparable or better then primo and var is WAY better for strength

Absolutely correct I was just viewing a steroid effectiveness chart that post alot of common products Anavar and Primo being on this chart and the ratings Primo= rated 4 for gains, 6 for strength, 7 for fat loss, 1 for sides and Anavar= 2 for gains, 8 for strength,8 for fat loss, 2.5 for sides.

Im thinking adding either var or primo to my first cycle with Test E. This is a tough one, but im thinking i will go with the var.

GdupM6 said:
Im thinking adding either var or primo to my first cycle with Test E. This is a tough one, but im thinking i will go with the var.

Test and Primo would be more effective on a first cycle.. You can still use var to close out the cycle, or use it instead of Dbol to start for a few weeks.. I haven ran var or primo, but I know enough to tell you you're going to be happier with the Primo results than the Var in terms of appearance.

I ran primo at 1000mg ew and I was far from impressed. However, I would not by any means compare these two steroids in such a fashion. It should be noted that anavar is an oral 17aa while Primo is an injectable. Primo is very easy on the body in comparison to anavar which will thrash everything from bp, cholesterol, lipids and liver values. Primo will not do this. They are both midly suppressive yes. They are also used as cutters. The only real similarity I see between them is that you can add mass with both on a low calorie diet.

Anavar tends to curb the appetite while primo does not. I found that anavar gives incredible strength gains as well as pumps that are as good as anything. I have run anavar from 25mg ed to 100mg ed. At 100mg ed I cramped up a lot and even with 2 gallons a day of water I was getting kidney pain. Anavar will filter through your kidneys. Primo will not. At 1000mg ew of primo this never happens, why because it is not a 17aa. However, I saw no real benefits from primo and feel that the small base of test I was on was the only reason I was gaining weight. Anavar is awesome for strength and toning but I find it to be overdosed by most users that pay no attention to diet. 50mg ed seems to be a perfect dose. If you are going to compare var to something compare it with tbol or winstrol. They are all similar and are all 17aas. Furthermore, they all have little or no "physical side effects" like gyno or bloat. They all dry you out for the most part. Tbol does increase libido in many which is good. Winstrol takes the cake in my opinion though because tbol will usually stop working at 30 days. Primo is so often faked and if you can get the old real sherrings you can run it at 400mg ew and get great results but that is just too risky and hard to come by. I like anavar better. It can be run alone for a mild cycle with good strenght gains or it can be stacked. Just always remember it is not side free when it comes to bloodwork. It will thrash some of your values. Have blood work done after cycles and take time off. AAS are healthy if you use them responsibly. If you abuse them they are not.

Bruce said:
I ran primo at 1000mg ew and I was far from impressed. However, I would not by any means compare these two steroids in such a fashion. It should be noted that anavar is an oral 17aa while Primo is an injectable. Primo is very easy on the body in comparison to anavar which will thrash everything from bp, cholesterol, lipids and liver values. Primo will not do this. They are both midly suppressive yes. They are also used as cutters. The only real similarity I see between them is that you can add mass with both on a low calorie diet.

Anavar tends to curb the appetite while primo does not. I found that anavar gives incredible strength gains as well as pumps that are as good as anything. I have run anavar from 25mg ed to 100mg ed. At 100mg ed I cramped up a lot and even with 2 gallons a day of water I was getting kidney pain. Anavar will filter through your kidneys. Primo will not. At 1000mg ew of primo this never happens, why because it is not a 17aa. However, I saw no real benefits from primo and feel that the small base of test I was on was the only reason I was gaining weight. Anavar is awesome for strength and toning but I find it to be overdosed by most users that pay no attention to diet. 50mg ed seems to be a perfect dose. If you are going to compare var to something compare it with tbol or winstrol. They are all similar and are all 17aas. Furthermore, they all have little or no "physical side effects" like gyno or bloat. They all dry you out for the most part. Tbol does increase libido in many which is good. Winstrol takes the cake in my opinion though because tbol will usually stop working at 30 days. Primo is so often faked and if you can get the old real sherrings you can run it at 400mg ew and get great results but that is just too risky and hard to come by. I like anavar better. It can be run alone for a mild cycle with good strenght gains or it can be stacked. Just always remember it is not side free when it comes to bloodwork. It will thrash some of your values. Have blood work done after cycles and take time off. AAS are healthy if you use them responsibly. If you abuse them they are not.

Nice post bro

Top Bottom