Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs Anavar

PerfectRep

I've never used primo and wanted to know if those of you who have done both tend to favor one over the other.

I can get both for about the same price per cycle, so that's not a factor.
I really like var, but would also like to use another anabolic in my cycles other than EQ(anxiety) and deca(dead dick).

this is a personal opinion only

Primo: disadvantages

1) prostate problems when going over 400 mgr/week
2) high BP
3) eventually hairloss
4) best is (unless no sides are coming) to use Primo for max 8-9 weeks
5) HPTA gets surpressed hard

Primo: advantages:

1) shots can be taken once a week, or every 5 days
2) no kidney problems
3) no liver problems (although liver values can be a bit up, but you can get this from weightlifting alone)

Anavar: disadvantages

1) could sligthly alter liver values, which can easily be controlled (ALA, Tyler liver Detox, L-reduced Glutathione, Liv-52, and don't waste your money on milk tistle)
2) Var thins your blood, the more you take the thinner it gets, so nose bleeds do come and this has nothing to do with high BP
3) Good cholesterol goes down, bad cholesterol goes up
4) when doing high dosages kidney pain IS possible
5) HPTA gets surpressed, but not as hard as with Primo

Anavar: advantage

1) you can take this for months (myself 8 out of 9 months, Ulter around 18 months). I never went under 50 mgr (just in the beginning 40 mgr).
2) you loose fat in the abs area, so you look better
3) no shots to take, you can take the pills with you on a plain, it's harder to take injectables with you
4) when ordering from outside the country, seizure should not be a problem since no one can proof what is in it.
5) no hairloss or less change compared to Primo, Winny
6) you can take Ox EOD (like when doing 50 mgr/day, you take 100 mgr EOD). Results where just the same. But when taken with Creatine, best is to divide the dosage over the day.
7) you can find cheap Ox, you cannot find cheap Primo
8) no high BP
9) no prostate problems

Gains where better with Ox then with Primo.
Between 12-14 lbs (ho yes, you loose fat in the waist area so you can carry some extra pounds.)

Some restrictions: a heavy guy could have problems to gain anything from Ox since such a guy is used to heavy roid use.
Results are from my experience. Someone else can see things different.

When using BTG's or Spa's maybe less mgr/day are possible, since those human grade (for maximum absorption) will give you more benefit. But this has a price.

Would primobolan depot work well with var ?
I have 20 amps of Primo that i was going to use at 200mg/w for 10 weeks i can't get any more so could i add var at say 40mg/d goals are to lose bodyfat and harden up cycle will also include winnie at 50mg/d for 8 weeks.

M.A.S.S

Thanks J

Yes, Primo and Var is a good combination for fat loss, decent gains, no bulking. Even throwing in the Winny, great for the more ripped look. No water retention, since the Primo gives some, but the Ox and/or Winny take care of that.

Thanks Bro but i have looked into how much it would cost me todo 40mg/d for 8 weeks and its to much £ could maybe afford to run it at 20mg/d for 8 weeks would this be worth it ?

M.A.S.S

Top Bottom