Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vrs Masteron

Mg per Mg......

Sides?
Gains?

Currently using 100mg EOD of Schering Primo along with 100mg EOD of Prop....wondering what kind of results I'd have with the same dosage of Masteron instead of the Primo.

What will Masteron do that Primo won't, and what will Primo do that masteron won't?

JG1 said:
Also, mg per mg, which is harder on the hairline?

Haven't used either of them, but I would expect Masteron to be much harder on the hairline. After all it is a very strong androgen whereas primo is not.

DeepZenPill said:

Haven't used either of them, but I would expect Masteron to be much harder on the hairline. After all it is a very strong androgen whereas primo is not.

I have to agree with this.

JG1: I am going to be runnning primo the same way you are - 100mg EOD - How's it going for you?

JibbyJabba said:

I have to agree with this.

JG1: I am going to be runnning primo the same way you are - 100mg EOD - How's it going for you?

Going great man, I absolutely love Primo!

If the primo is real, primo all day!

Schering, to my knowledge isnt making primo anymore. The only stock pile I know of is the Turkish variety, but that is hard to find too!

LAWNSAVER said:
If the primo is real, primo all day!

Schering, to my knowledge isnt making primo anymore. The only stock pile I know of is the Turkish variety, but that is hard to find too!

Yup, using legit Turkish Schering and loving them.

Why do you say you'd take primo over masteron though? Can you go into it a little bit? thanks!

Top Bottom