Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo , test p , winny cycle

newcomer90

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys , please help me and rate my cycle
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1 to 12 Test p 200 mg per week ( Monday and Thursday )
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1to 12 Primo 500 mg per week ( Sunday and Friday )
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6 to 12 winny ( 50 mg per day )
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Amastrazole ( 0.25 mg twice a week )
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]13 HCG 500-1000 iu per day for 10 days
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After that
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-2 weeks clomid 100 mg per day / nolvadex 40 mg per day
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3-4 weeks clomid 50 / nolvadex 20 mg per day
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm trying to cut while keep gaining muscles, roughly 16 percent body fat now . I have done two cycles long time ago before but I didn't get any benefits because I listened to the wrong people and didn't do my research ( I didn't even do pct lol , thanks God , nothing wrong happened )
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Rate my cycle , some might argue that my test is low but I don't want to lose my dingo lol
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please let me know if anything is wrong especially with HCG and pct
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]God bless you guys[/FONT]

First of all, I think that 200 mgs of testosterone is a bit too little, even in combination with primo. Make it at least 250, and better 300 mgs per week.

As per winstrol, you need to take a good liver supporting supplement with it, such as N2Guard, since it is a liver toxic compound. However, if you are not prepping for a contest, I would rather recommend you Cardarine GW or SR9009 for the final touches - they have way less side effects than winny does.

The arimidex dosage is too low as well - it should be 0.5 mgs EOD, and if you did not guy it yet, better opt for aromasin - it is so much better in each and every single regard.

Don't use HCG - there are no benefits to it, but very real side effects. It is a bad idea to use it, especially considering the fact that you will not benefit from it.

Finally, the PCT is way too weak. If you want to retain the results and have a smooth recovery, you need a much more comprehensive PCT protocol, such as https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Do this -

1 to 12 Test p 200 mg per week ( Monday and Thursday )

1 to 12 Primo 500 mg per week ( Sunday and Friday )

6 to 12 tbol ( 50 mg per day )

6 to 12 A good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com

Amastrazole ( 0.25 mg EOD )

13 HCG 500-1000 iu per day for 10 days -> Remove this. You never want to include HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom