Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test P/NPP

redheat7

Hey guys,
I got my hands on this blend 100MG PRIMO / 75MG TEST-P / 50MG NANDROLONE-PHENYLPROPIONATE..
i need to know if this is of any good, i have used primo before and loved it.
What kind of cycle can we do on this, of course it will be a bulk.
I was thinking 1ml eod(M/W/F) for 12 weeks?
Thanks

the thing is that you need to run primo much longer than you need to run the other two... test prop would be 8-10 weeks and npp would be 8 weeks... i would run primo 16...

the thing is that you need to run primo much longer than you need to run the other two... test prop would be 8-10 weeks and npp would be 8 weeks... i would run primo 16...

It has to be short ester primo like ace no one is going to put a long ester in with 2 short esters. That way you don't need to run it that long like primo enan or as much because the ester is less proportionately to the primo.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

So this blend isn't any good unless I buy them I individual right?

Ask what the primo is?
Prop, ace or phynolpropionate?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I think primo/test p/npp is the best cycle you can do,

I typically stay on for years. I was 3-5 years on around 2002 when I did my first stretch of primo/test p/npp and I saw the best gains I'd seen in years. Now I regularly use fast Esther cycles mixed with 12-24 months of longer Esthers. It is always the same... I grow the most on the fast Esther legs.

This doesn't quite make sense since they are the same drugs... Just different Esthers... But it is how it works for me.

I hope you survive it then...I've never had primo ace that I could survive the PIP. I sure hope they know something I don't b/c primo is good stuff when it doesn't cripple you.

Top Bottom