Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo + Test E - My first cycle, advice needed!

Hahhahah you know how many people say they are not addicted?!!! It's hard not 2 bro when you see good results within a few weeks(months) time. Everyone gets addicted to it bro., trust me. You won't this this cycle and not cycle anymore for another three years. You will want to jump back on another cycle quick

Hahaha this is so true! Steroids might not be chemically addictive. But they personally make everything in life way more fun. No better feeling than adding more testosterone lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Hahhahah you know how many people say they are not addicted?!!! It's hard not 2 bro when you see good results within a few weeks(months) time. Everyone gets addicted to it bro., trust me. You won't this this cycle and not cycle anymore for another three years. You will want to jump back on another cycle quick

Haha, I was waiting for a reply like that:p but when I reach the size I want, why would I want to cycle more/harder?

Because once you reach your goal you will think that you still look to small and you will just keep going at it. I'm 215 with about 9-10% bf but I still look small. Just me tho cause everyone thinks that I look good the way I am. But I guess it's like that cause I was always skinny growing up. I graduated HS weighing in at 145 being 5 10

It's always the same comeback with young people. The vets offer good sound advice but it nots even listened too. When your a little older and more mature even though your all grown up now your gonna wish you listened to the advice you were given. You have enough test in your body to build a great body all natural with the proper amount of nutrition. Pick a goal weight and eat to it. You will be suprised how much muscle you can build natural at your age. Do some more research my friend then make the smart decision.

Because once you reach your goal you will think that you still look to small and you will just keep going at it. I'm 215 with about 9-10% bf but I still look small. Just me tho cause everyone thinks that I look good the way I am. But I guess it's like that cause I was always skinny growing up. I graduated HS weighing in at 145 being 5 10

Just so you know, I just turned 26 and literally just started my first simple test cycle. Nothing crazy. Not even a high dose. Want to see how my body reacts. I had the best strength gains and overall gains from 19-24. I know you are going to do your cycle so I just wish you the best of luck man

Top Bottom