Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo / Test-E cycle help plz

I would up the primo also, and run the cycle 16 weeks. Primo is a good mass builder, but it takes some time to see good gains. At 8 weeks you really start to see the results primo provides, to stop the cycle four weeks after that is killing the fun.

I haven't been very active in this forum but I can tell it's a great forum and members give sensible advice. I'm all for doing more with less. As you can see from my previous cycles I haven't used high doses. Normally people go crazy with doses, even my mates use and recommend 750 when it comes to Test.

High dosages are really over rated though. If your training is solid and your diet is solid, 500mg/wk of Test will give you great gains. Plus you add another 400mg/wk of Primo. That puts your weekly dosage at 900mg/wk of anabolics.

Another idea, if you want more out of that cycle, would be to add Proviron @ 50mg/ed throughout the cycle. It will really help lean and harden your body bro.

I would up the primo also, and run the cycle 16 weeks. Primo is a good mass builder, but it takes some time to see good gains. At 8 weeks you really start to see the results primo provides, to stop the cycle four weeks after that is killing the fun.

I was thinking 12-14 but yeah I can run it 16 weeks. Normally every year I do it around January (winter) so that the cycle and the pct is finished before summer but this year due to work and other things I left it too late. 16 weeks will run into summer which kinda kills my performance and appettite but I can still manage.

High dosages are really over rated though. If your training is solid and your diet is solid, 500mg/wk of Test will give you great gains. Plus you add another 400mg/wk of Primo. That puts your weekly dosage at 900mg/wk of anabolics.

Another idea, if you want more out of that cycle, would be to add Proviron @ 50mg/ed throughout the cycle. It will really help lean and harden your body bro.

Proviron througout the cycle is a given. I normally take 1 tablet (25mg) ed. But since I'm considering D-rol I may take 50mg this cycle. I will also be using HCG at some parts of the cycle.

By the way anyone have suggestions on how I should incorporate D-rol into my cycle? First few weeks? Througout?

I've ran test @ 750 before, but after about 5 weeks I started noticing some insomnia, so i dropped down to 500/wk. 500 is plenty enough test in my opinion.

My next cycle though, I'm going to keep the test only at 250/wk just for a base.

Weeks 1-12 Test Eth @ 250mg/wk
Weeks 1-12 Primo @ 400mg/wk
Weeks 5-12 Masteron @ 400mg/wk

Thats Sweet :D

Top Bottom