Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PlayboyJ1923

I'm a very seasoned user. I have been off everything and clean of the gym candy for over 1.5 year.. A lot for me. Iv got 6-8 cycles under my belt..all basically typical bulking cycles.. Test E Tren E anadrol, test e tren e, test e anavar etc... I'm looking to put my body to the limit, I want to try a comp. in a year or so, but want this cycle to tell me if I have the ability too..

I'm looking to run 12-16 weeks pref. 16. Money is not a concern. I will take anything everything and the best stuff recommended!
stats - 5'7 205lb probably 18% body fat, just got back in gym and diet for 2 months now and ppl are already asking what I'm running so I have agood start back.

I'm looking to run
Primo 1-16 - 600 mg? Do I need more here?
Sust or recommend test 1-16 - 500 mg
D-Bol - 25-30 mg(?) only in a.m On lift days. ( fathers cousin worked out with Arnold and said he lived by this in his early career , opinion on length of use and dosage )
Winny - 12-16 - never used b4, are the weeks correct?? Oral, injectable or drink?? Will be injecting primo n sust so worried about all inject sites as my delts/shoulder don't accept gear well.. Also dosage??
Proviron - 1-16? Dosage, length etc.. If I should?
Anavar - 1-16 80 mg Ed??? Was told to addif money didn't matter...
Halo -????

Guys the halo, provi, anavar is just throwing ideas to add to this, by what I was recommended etc.. There are so many ppl with different opinions etc. that I'm over loaded with info and un sure of myself and what to and how to run this, please help ASAP guys. I plan on using napsgear or gear depot. Any recomds. Also, any pct info would be great as Iv never seem a difference taking them!!!

Thanks!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, at first I just wanted to run primo, sust, winny, DBOL.. But then as I ask for advice and help, I keep having ppl throwing all diff things at me, and everyone contradicting everyone else, so I decided to come here and get some good opinions and advice,.

You have only been back in the gym for two months and you want to run that kind of cycle? You should not be running any cycle right now until you you get consistency and natural growth back first...

I'd go with:

1-16 Test 250 mg/week
1-16 Primo 600 mg/week
1-4 DBol 30 mg/day
12-18 Var 80 mg/day
1-18 Proviron 50-100 mg/day

I'm a very seasoned user. I have been off everything and clean of the gym candy for over 1.5 year.. A lot for me. Iv got 6-8 cycles under my belt..all basically typical bulking cycles.. Test E Tren E anadrol, test e tren e, test e anavar etc... I'm looking to put my body to the limit, I want to try a comp. in a year or so, but want this cycle to tell me if I have the ability too..

I'm looking to run 12-16 weeks pref. 16. Money is not a concern. I will take anything everything and the best stuff recommended!
stats - 5'7 205lb probably 18% body fat, just got back in gym and diet for 2 months now and ppl are already asking what I'm running so I have agood start back.

I'm looking to run
Primo 1-16 - 600 mg? Do I need more here?
Sust or recommend test 1-16 - 500 mg
D-Bol - 25-30 mg(?) only in a.m On lift days. ( fathers cousin worked out with Arnold and said he lived by this in his early career , opinion on length of use and dosage )
Winny - 12-16 - never used b4, are the weeks correct?? Oral, injectable or drink?? Will be injecting primo n sust so worried about all inject sites as my delts/shoulder don't accept gear well.. Also dosage??
Proviron - 1-16? Dosage, length etc.. If I should?
Anavar - 1-16 80 mg Ed??? Was told to addif money didn't matter...
Halo -????

Guys the halo, provi, anavar is just throwing ideas to add to this, by what I was recommended etc.. There are so many ppl with different opinions etc. that I'm over loaded with info and un sure of myself and what to and how to run this, please help ASAP guys. I plan on using napsgear or gear depot. Any recomds. Also, any pct info would be great as Iv never seem a difference taking them!!!

Thanks!!!! :)

IMO, your bodyfat is a bit high for a cycle, but since you're going to do one anyhow - here is a good cycle for you.

sust 500mgs/week
primo 400mgs/week
Arimidex 0.25mgs ED
d-spark 1cap/day
HCGenerate ES 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM
N2Slin - 1 cap AM/1 pre-workout

PCT: 4 weeks
kick start (2 weeks): HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
+ d-spark 1cap/ED
Clomid 50/25/25/25
arimidex 0.25mgs EOD
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

*keep letrozole and HCG on hand

Well with my body fat I'm just taking a ball park figure, my abs are present jus not shredded... And I'm akready back at a pretty decent strength and size. I'm the biggest Iv ever been and almost at my strongest... But thanks wolf pack for going into a colette layout bro awesome help. And thanks for the help negropops. Appreciate it guys. I'll let u kno wat I go with and what results I'm having..

Top Bottom