Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/sust/bold cycle .. Low estrogen

Rax

I am on Prim/Sust/Bold cycle and this my 7th week

I have been taking

Primo 100mg
Sus 300mg
Bold 300mg

Loaded in 1 syringe . One shot a week.

Lately I have been feeling very tired, dizziness, no appetite, lack of sex drive... No much gains etc..

So I went and did my estrogen test and the values came out 10pg/ml

I don't no whats wrong. What should I do? Stop the cycle ?

I am not using any AI. I thought I would start 1 if i saw any symptom. Do I use an AI when ESTROGEN is LOW?

no you do not use an ai with low estrogen bro, come on now.. this cycle is NOT going to lower your estrogen... you are using test and without an ai, it will go up as you go along... sustanon has 40% short esters in it so you will see it rise in the next few weeks...

Has low estrogen and you're telling him to start an AI?

The aromatization from testosterone occurs almost immediately, and the estrogen itself is short lived.

No. Something is definitely odd and doesn't make sense. I would bump up test to 500mg/week and see how you feel and get another blood test.

I have no idea how this cycle has given you low estrogen if you are not taking an AI. Something else going on here. I would get full blood work done.

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom