Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo "Kick-In" Time --- One More Time

Some things do "kick in" - like sex drive and aggression. This is where the whole idea came from...

I'm sure people aren't going around thinking this is some piecewise function where all of a sudden you get a test blast and become superman.

Right on the money. You want quick "Gains"? Like dbol? It's water. With compounds that give you fast "gains" you tend to lose most of it pretty quick. This is not so bad in some cases but the overall trend is to gain muscle. Not just weight. Well..... Depends on your goals I guess but if I just wanted to gain weight icecream would do it. Doesn't mean it's muscle. Great post.

Primo "Kick-In" Time --- One More Time

I also believe they do not run it for long enough... And I also think more get stuck with bunk primo... A blend of eq/deca/test prop mixture for piip...

I will tell you I get no pain on my primo pinning 100mg every day....

I love the stuff and swear by it... As for kick in time... I hear guys says o it takes two weeks for long esters, gotta front load... If my gear takes two weeks to hit me, it's fake... I feel my test e n cyp in days not weeks, same as everything else....

I love the ending of nelsons post.... If they say it's I doses, then train harder.... Lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom