Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo question?

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I have been looking into it, and cant seem to find any straight answers, does primo convert into dht, or a derrivative of it. The reason I ask is that some steroids, winny, fina, masteron, convert not into dht but a different form, and as a result you cant block the hairloss from it. I am curious is primo falls into the dht category or the other one?

needsize said:
I have been looking into it, and cant seem to find any straight answers, does Primobolan - methenolone - convert into dihydrotestosterone, or a derrivative of it. The reason I ask is that some steroids, Winstrol - stanozolol, Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - , masteron, convert not into dihydrotestosterone but a different form, and as a result you cant block the hairloss from it. I am curious is Primobolan - methenolone - falls into the dihydrotestosterone category or the other one?

Primobolan Methenolone, is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon) so the derrivative.

indy69camaro said:
Primobolan Methenolone, is a dihydrotestosterone-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon) so the derrivative.

damn, thats what I was afraid of
thanks

For what it's worth, primo is the only steroid that caused any noticeable hair loss for me (have tried test, deca, winny, d-bol, d-rol, EQ, tren, proviron.

Although that was at 1g/wk of the primo.

I took it at 300-400wk with no problems and i'm fuking prone to MBP, but I was also taking spirolactone too. great hardness and definition though.

I take spiro like its going out of style, but if its a dht derivitive, it wont help at all, only times I have ever lost hair were on fina, masteron or winny for that reason

Im running 800mg a week and has not lost any hair.
If I add provirion I feel my scalp getting itchy so I stopped that quickly.

The results you get off of primo arent like the results you get off of test, d b o l, tren, etc. It looks more 'natural'. The hardness doesnt feel 'natural'; which makes it a great compound. If I had to relate it anything it would be var. However, I would prefer primo over var anyday.

Top Bottom