Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo question

igorfreeman

[FONT=&quot]Are there any? As far as I can tell from my research primo is the only thing that doesn't aromitize. But that stuff is so damn expensive! Are there any other drugs that don't aromitize or do it less than other? Any input on the subject would be appreciated.[/FONT]

of course there are other compounds that dont aromatize... dhts for example... anavar, winstrol, primo, masteron, proviron... also tbol and tren... deca and equipoise have a very very low chance of estrogen conversion as well

Bro, there's so many that don't and also a lot that have a very low chance of strogen conversion. Dylan got you covered with a pretty good list

Are there any? As far as I can tell from my research primo is the only thing that doesn't aromitize. But that stuff is so damn expensive! Are there any other drugs that don't aromitize or do it less than other? Any input on the subject would be appreciated.

For some people the use of the word research really means 'two minutes on google'.

Top Bottom