Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo question

Sstresh

Who got experience using primobolan? There is a guyin our gym, who seems to be a bit broke, and he is selling his stufffor very cheap. Among his gear is Primbolan – do you think it isworth trying? He sells it cheaper than it usually costs but it isstill a good price to pay, so I want to make sure I need it and willlike it. How much primobolan would I need to use and what should Istack it with?

this should help
Primobolan Enanthate
Primobolan Acetate
Primobolan Depot

it's Methenolone with added Ester.
Schering manufactured both, one for injection Methenolone Acetate,
[Primobolan] which went out of manufacture 1993.
It was useful for pre-contest cutting.
We can still acquire the Oral but not as a cost effective choice.

Methenolone regardless of the Ester, is a very mild anabolic steroid.
The oral Acetate , has a great upside as it is not a c 17Alpha Alkylated as most oral steroids are.
Do to the absence of such alterations, it is one of the few commercially produced oral steroids that is not noticeably
stressful to the liver.
Primobolan is useful when the athlete needs a mild anabolic and mass increase is not the main goal.
It does not covert to Estrogen, and you can use it alongside Dinabol, Anadrol, and Testosterone.
Primobolan Depot is just a little bit less anabolic then Deca Durabolin, and last a couple of weeks with the added Ethnanate
Ester, so 100 to 200 mg per week is good .
Primobolan is mild enough for women to add to their program.

I got this off the web just in case you didn't get to it yet.

Primobolan is a great steroid to use - it is very mild in terms of side effects, and the gains you can achieve are very clean and dry. However, on its own I would not use it, as it is great to have a little bit of something androgenic in the cycle. A good cycle would be something like 300 mgs of testosterone with 400-500 mgs of primobolan. Clean gains will surely come.

primo is awesome if you want something mild, low sides, and that gives you lean gains

HOWEVER, in no way shape or form should you buy steroids off 'some guy in the gym who is broke'.. come on bro what are you thinking here?

find an approved source and get you some real primo. check my signature below or PM me for a code

Primobolan is one of the most commonly faked steroids. The cost of primobolan is VERY expensive. Dirt cheap primobolan is probably not primo at all. It's probably test prop.

There is no regulation with UG labs. You need to do your research before ordering from any source. There are a lot of good labs and a lot of really crappy labs selling fake and under dosed gear.

If you are looking for a steroid source, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section

You want to make sure it is legit but if it is then primo is fantastic. It is a steroid that is not going to bloat you or cause side effects. Just slow nice lean gains. You will want to add something like test to it for an androgenic kick.

Steve - is the approved source you are talking about RoidMass? How good are they?

Masonic - what will happen if I don't add testosterone for androgenic effect?

Top Bottom