Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo pain!!

RacaTwister

Anyone else that has experienced pain couple days after primo inject 6-7 inches away from the injection site?

Shot myself in the glute and I'm having the typical primopain but about 6 inches above, on my lower back. The pain I can deal with but just want to check if this is a common occurence??

Anyone else that has experienced pain couple days after primo inject 6-7 inches away from the injection site?

Shot myself in the glute and I'm having the typical primopain but about 6 inches above, on my lower back. The pain I can deal with but just want to check if this is a common occurence??

Most people have no real problems like this with PRIMO,,really uncommon.

^^^ yeah man!! Primo deff cripples me. Lol. I would pin my delts like a moron and wouldn't be able to workout for a couple of days. No bueno

^^^ yeah man!! Primo deff cripples me. Lol. I would pin my delts like a moron and wouldn't be able to workout for a couple of days. No bueno

So you take a drug to workout harder which leaves you unable to workout at all? What's the point with primo then?

Primo didn't make me work out harder at all. When i pinned the first time with Primo, my delts hurt. That's why I couldn't work out for a couple days. After that pin it was quads all the way for primo. I left the test, mast for the delts. I can deal with working out with sore legs.

Top Bottom