Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo only cycle or primo & test?

C-Rock455

has anyone ever done a primo only cycle? if so what type of results could be expected? Most of my cycles I keep around 500-600 mg's per week, I get pretty good results at that dosage and can normaly maintain almost all the lean mass i gain. I'm thinking about doing a primo only cycle at 600mg's a week or 300mgs of test + 300mg's of primo. I'm bulking but I want to gain as much lean maintainable mass as possible, the goal is a solid 10 pounds in 10 weeks. what do you guys think I should do? all primo, or test + primo?

try primo d bol, alot of people seem to like the results they are getting (real primo here) and arnold liked this as his fav stack

a friend of mine did his first cycle using only primobolan depot, this was a couples of years ago, like 6-7 years. he was using only 300mg primo/week for 6 weeks. he gained 5 kilos (11-12 lbs) and keept all. he didnt know anything about diet, he just ate a lot, he train hard, end he wasent even the tipical skinny newbie, that trains a couples of months before doing his first cycle. he wasent "big" either. no sides, no bloat, nothing, just 5 kilos of LBM.

Top Bottom