Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo and my libido!!

louisiana

Why do my libido go to shit on a primo cycle. This is my favorite gear but im afraid to use it because i cant get my dick to work on it. I never use test with it only winny. What should i do the next time i run primo to help with libido?

Run low dose of test with it bro. Even 250 mg a week would suffice. Better gains and mood as well

Bro you have to run test w Primo.
That will shut you down.
Or run HCGenerate.

easy answer.. its a dhb derivative and winny is a DHT derivative. meaning your estrogen levels are gonna get popped on those 2 together.

I am all for running compounds without test.. i do it all the time with tren. but with primo you should run test for 2 reasons.. one you need that anabolic kick to give you a better cycle with primo. and two it helps boost your estrogen levels and is a long ester ... dbol is another option but too short an ester and too hard on the liver to run it the whole length of a primo cycle.

so run good quality test with primo and you will be good.

low estrogen is bad for libido believe it or not and high estrogen can really boost libido. of course when you come off you don't want elevated estrogen levels so its always a good idea to control estrogen during cycle, but you never want to kill it.. men need estrogen

Yeah, primo is only mildly suppressive but that's the rub, it also doesn't add much androgen so after a couple of weeks you're going to be a little suppressed with no androgen to make up the difference.

I had the same problem this past summer. I have done a primo cycle every year for years with no problems but this year, 8 weeks in my dick stopped working. I never do test either until now, but I added test to the cycle and in 3 weeks my libido came back.

Top Bottom