Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo every 5 days or 7 days whats the difference and why?

razorback

Some people say take your shot every five days while others just say once a week. It is an enanthate ester so why would five days be more beneficial than once a week.

Its an attempt to keep blood levels stable... The more often the more likely blood levels will remain high and stable.

That doesn't make sense to me. If the primo peaks its concentration at day two then slowly declines you would need to inject every other day to get that constant dose in your blood stream. any other theories. I love primobolan, great gains.

razorback said:
That doesn't make sense to me. If the primo peaks its concentration at day two then slowly declines you would need to inject every other day to get that constant dose in your blood stream. any other theories. I love primobolan, great gains.

I inj. primo EOD... it looks like this sun, tues, thurs, sat, sun, tues,thurs, sat, etc...

barnes3

razorback said:

I only telling you the theory behind more frequent injections, wether they be Primo or Test or Eq. The fact is your right you would probably have the best possible results if you did inject EOD, but you'd also be a pin cushion :)

Primobolan is the best steroid ever made. I have done four cycles at 200mg/week for 10 weeks and went from 165 to currently 215 pounds and just had bodyfat checked at 7%. And I have never had to use clomid and have had absolutely no side effects. All these guys on here are always yapping about test and fina and whatever but if they would have started slow with something like this they wouldn't have to use those drugs. what are you looking to do with steroids anyway. In two more cycles I will look pretty close to arnold since I am 6"1'.

razorback said:
Primobolan is the best steroid ever made. I have done four cycles at 200mg/week for 10 weeks and went from 165 to currently 215 pounds and just had bodyfat checked at 7%. And I have never had to use clomid and have had absolutely no side effects. All these guys on here are always yapping about test and fina and whatever but if they would have started slow with something like this they wouldn't have to use those drugs. what are you looking to do with steroids anyway. In two more cycles I will look pretty close to arnold since I am 6"1'.

WTF??? What makes you think "All these guys" did'nt start slow??? Do you have any idea how many years some of the people on this board have been doing this?? Do you have any idea as to what their goals are?? I am glad you have been able to make great gains off relatively light cycles, but not all are like you, apparently... Becareful casting stones at "these guys" unless you know them, their goals, their history, and their individual reactions to AS!!!

fustino, do you think you will gain more from injecting every five days instead of seven. just curious because if that was so i would have been doing it that way. and the reason i made the crack about guys on this board using all those heavy drugs is because you rarely hear of people suggesting lower doses then working your way up. Most guys would reply to my post of 200mg a week and getting good gains with "through some test or fina or dbol in there" I think that most people on here just really over do it.

I wasn't singling you out fustino about outragoues dosages, I was just saying in general. I think that it is smart to do this. It is rumored arnold did this. He would take his dbol in the morning before his workouts. that wouldn't shut you down as hard and the primo he could take for longer periods. That is why it was easy for him to maintain his size and cutness. a lot of people on here think you have to be taking something to look good or be able to lift any appreciable amount of weight.

Top Bottom