Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo and EQ stack

karsonklet

Hi guys a while ago I did a cycle of test and var for cutting but honestly I was expecting more, I want to try something very different this time, stacking primo and EQ for cutting, it's an expensive cycle but as long as I get results I don't really care about the money, what are your thoughts on this combination and how long and at what dose would you
run them together, thank you.

you will get the same dissapointing results because steroids are NOT fat burners

to cut fat you must fix your diet first combined with exercising daily. there isn't a magic solution other than that.. steroids merely keep you from muscle wasting, they don't burn any fat

i would get cardarine and n2slin and utilize those 2 compounds

I don't think that would be the best stack. EQ and Primo are both very mild so you would want an androgenic kick in there. Steve made a great point too. Steroids do not burn fat so it doesn't matter which ones you run. If you want to cut you have to be in a caloric deficit.

Let me save you some money and save you from yet another disappointment because this stack will not get you where you want to get. The results will be better if you will instead use SARMS for fat loss, as they are the best thing for that. Cardarine GW and SR9009 will help you burn fat, and they will drastically improve your athletic performance, which will also help with fat loss.

However, you must understand that no matter what compounds you will be using, diet and exercise will always be the determining parts of your success in cutting. Without those no compound will ever make you lose fat - PED's are just a tool that makes it easier, but does not do all the work for you.

Primo and EQ would be a really good lean mass dry cycle but you aren't going to get the results you are looking for because steroids aren't fat burners.

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Check out this article I wrote on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

Hey guys ...
I am new here and just want to share my experience from my first and still going (10 week now)primo only cycle ...
I only am taking 400mg a week ... and my diet is high protein but I don't count ... I also drink beer about 6 to 10 everyday .... and I train about 3 or 4 times a week ... when I started I was 26% bf....
I am 1.75m and 97 kg now ...
After all I read for years on forums I should never use aas at this time but I did and now after 10w I am at 20% bf and go up 1 kg in weight from 95kg to 86 kg ... I have to say I did from the age of 5 untill 20 years old intensive soccer 6 times a week ...
Maybe I have good DNA or something but I got my muscles back from 10 years ago and lose bf.....
I am now 36years old ...
Greats jaidee

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom