Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo and Enanthate or EQ and Enanthate?

bigboss22

I have never tried Enanthate before. I was just wondering if it is better using Primo or Eq with Enanthate? I just came off a 16 week cycle of Eq a month ago. And want to go on another cycle for some good lean muscle.

bigboss22 said:
I have never tried Enanthate before. I was just wondering if it is better using Primo or Eq with Enanthate? I just came off a 16 week cycle of Eq a month ago. And want to go on another cycle for some good lean muscle.

Go with Primo and Test E

I'm looking to do 300mg of Deca along with 400-600mg of Primo with my current 750mg Test base.. get swole!

Thanks guys. One more question. If I take Eq with my test I could take it at 250 mg a week for 10 weeks with 300 mg of test Enanthate which I have never tried before. If I take primo which I have also never tried, I could only take 100 mg a week with my test for 10 weeks. So Primo or Eq?

250mg of EQ? You need at least 400 bro.. It will probably 300mg/mL so I would just do 600 for the sake of simple dosing.

Eq for a lot of reasons. Mainly that you can not find real primo and if you do find sherrings out there chances are its fake. Any ug primo is usually eq and its just a fact. Primo powder is not the same as it once was and is often just eq powder. There was a recent study that showed a huge percentage of human grade test to be deca and almost all primo to be test eq or fake. Also I have run both of them at substantial doses with and without test. Primo is great for recovery like deca. I'll say that. you work out and are not sore the next day. Strength gains sucked for me on primo though. Eq makes me pump up like its going out of style at 600mg ew with test or 800mg ew with a low dose of test. I needed 1 gram of primo just to feel it. With sherrings I only needed 400mg ew to feel it but that is a whole nother animal and I doubt you will find real ones and its so expensive its not worth the risk. You should see better gains with eq. Primo is only better in that it does not take as long to kick in but I just found it to be a weak streroid once it became scarce and faked.

Burpees said:
I'm looking to do 300mg of Deca along with 400-600mg of Primo with my current 750mg Test base.. get swole!

If you use the max dose of primo here you're running over 1.5g a week. ON YOUR SECOND CYCLE?

Bruce said:
Eq for a lot of reasons. Mainly that you can not find real primo and if you do find sherrings out there chances are its fake. Any ug primo is usually eq and its just a fact. Primo powder is not the same as it once was and is often just eq powder. There was a recent study that showed a huge percentage of human grade test to be deca and almost all primo to be test eq or fake. Also I have run both of them at substantial doses with and without test. Primo is great for recovery like deca. I'll say that. you work out and are not sore the next day. Strength gains sucked for me on primo though. Eq makes me pump up like its going out of style at 600mg ew with test or 800mg ew with a low dose of test. I needed 1 gram of primo just to feel it. With sherrings I only needed 400mg ew to feel it but that is a whole nother animal and I doubt you will find real ones and its so expensive its not worth the risk. You should see better gains with eq. Primo is only better in that it does not take as long to kick in but I just found it to be a weak streroid once it became scarce and faked.

I agree with bruce,,,,, whats up bro, have not seen you on in a while, welcome back.... I hope it was nothing serious that kept you off the board...

littleb said:
I agree with bruce,,,,, whats up bro, have not seen you on in a while, welcome back.... I hope it was nothing serious that kept you off the board...

250/500mg test E and 400/600 EQ a week is a good cycle if you havent done many previous cycles before. No need to up the dose... more isn't always better. This especially applies if you havent done test e before. I did my second cycle on test e 250mg and deca 300mg and saw great gains

Top Bottom