Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Cycle Question, Test Or No Test ??

Indy

High End Bro
Platinum
I am planning my 3rd cycle at this time and I want to it to be strictly a LBM type cycle. Almost a cutter as I am putting this together for spring. I have a large supply of Primo, Winny, etc.. question is on test. I am hearing that test should still be the basis of the stack which kind of goes against this being a cycle of gear without bloating effects. Do I just need the test to maintain sex drive etc ?? My current cycle is 750mg Test / Week, can I lower this considerably on the primo cycle ?

Thanks,
d-

I've done cycles without test with no libido problems. In fact, every single gear I've taken increases my sex drive, even deca/fina without test. You could run the primo without test, or at minimum, add 200mg/week of test cyp or enth. That will keep libido up to par and shouldn't add any water at such a low dose. And damn you, I wish I had the jack to have loads of primo laying around, all I have is 20g's each of dbol and drol!

Lowest said:
I've done cycles without test with no libido problems. In fact, every single gear I've taken increases my sex drive, even deca/fina without test. You could run the primo without test, or at minimum, add 200mg/week of test cyp or enth. That will keep libido up to par and shouldn't add any water at such a low dose. And damn you, I wish I had the jack to have loads of primo laying around, all I have is 20g's each of dbol and drol!
Thanks, Been saving it for a special occasion :)

Hell, 50mg/eod of prop would do it. That's 175mg/week, which is almost exactly equivalent to the standard 200mg/week of enth or cyp typically used for libido. That cycle should yield some mad lean mass bro, keep us posted on that one. And if you have so many extras, send a poor man a few extra primos would ya? lol :D

i am with lowest on that one and the amount of test sounds good

Top Bottom