Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo & Deca, which is less suppressive

confid12000

Is there a big difference between Deca & Primo in terms of suppression? I have had some problems with Deca-dick and I was thinking of using Primo for my next cycle instead. I know AAS work different for different people, but in general terms: would you say Primo generates less problems with libido than Deca?

Thats a no brainer. You are comparing one of the most suppressive AAS(deca) versus the least. Primo is known to cause very little or no suppression at a reasonalbe dose and length, ie 200mg/week for 8 weeks.

its like asking..

'which season is usually hotter.. summer or winter'

It kinda sucks. I was hoping it would be coming off soon, but not quite. Beginning of Febuary its coming off. Then its back to lightweights with strict strict form. Its kinda been how I always have trained, but even moreso now.

confid12000 said:
Is there a big difference between Deca & Primo in terms of suppression?

YES

I have had some problems with Deca-dick and I was thinking of using Primo for my next cycle instead. I know AAS work different for different people, but in general terms: would you say Primo generates less problems with libido than Deca?

YES

Top Bottom