Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo ace dosing

MHS2019

[FONT=&quot]hello I'm 22 yo I have done 1 cycle Sust/anavar which has gone very well. I'm 189cm and 191 lbs and 14%bf. I'm planning my next cycle on the October , I'll run a short cycle six weeks [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Test P 500mg/wk [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dbol 30mg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And I have on my hands primo ace I want to use it for keep me lean while bulking , now my question is what are supposed to be the dosages on the primo ace ? I've searched all over the net and I couldn't find anything[/FONT]

noone with a fraction of a brain cell is going to give steroid advise to a 22 year old... thats way too young to be using steroids man... you are going to have to find a group of people or person who could absolutely care less about your or about long term health... there are people out there like that im sure, but i know that people here are definitely not and actually care for others... you are going down a terrible path that you have a chance right now to stop and prevent this from fucking your life up down the road... use your head here...

Bro. I’m on trt in my 30’s because I didn’t know about boards like this where I could have had some sense talked into me when I was 21. At your age, you have so much natural potential and optimal testosterone levels. Just eat and lift big for now.

22 is so damn young. and you are using primo to boot. you can get similar results with way less damage to your body from sarms at your age. leave the hormones alone till you get older man.

also did you even run blood work before and after your last cycle?

Top Bottom