Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primbolan cycle and estrogen?

Calummoger720

In your experiences does primobolan do anything to help with estrogen on cycle. I am currently running 500 mg a week of primobolan along with 200 mg of my testosterone trt dosage. I'm noticing some joint issues and fatigue on cycle that has come on. Wondering if I crashed my estrogen too low

Why dont you just do the common sense thing (and i understand common sense is not very common anymore, clearly) and get bloodwork done so you can KNOW exactly what the problem is... primo has anti estrogen properties, but in no way, shape or form is anti estrogen at you are not running it very high as it is... i would HIGHLY doubt that is your issue but hey, like i said, perhaps sitting there 30 seconds and thinking about the common sense approach might have been the right idea...

I would not see primobolan crashing your estrogen at this dosing. It could potentially lower it but you are still also using testosterone, albeit at a low dose, you still have some estrogen conversion there as well. I cannot see 500 mg of primobolan crushing your estrogen

Primobolan shouldn't crush your estrogen but if your primo is fake and is masteron it can with 500mgs of masteron vs 200mgs of test

In your experiences does primobolan do anything to help with estrogen on cycle. I am currently running 500 mg a week of primobolan along with 200 mg of my testosterone trt dosage. I'm noticing some joint issues and fatigue on cycle that has come on. Wondering if I crashed my estrogen too low

Ask the magic dice.

Or get a blood test

Top Bottom