Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pricked myself with an 18" needle

JaylovesDbol

Was shooting up yesterday and instead of grabbing a 24" needle I put another 18" on top of the syringe.
While pushing it in my ass cheek, I noticed something isn't right, so I pulled it out half way and had a nice blood squirt coming out.
I cleaned the area with some rubbing alcohol to disinfect it, but now it's itching like hell.
It's not a big 'pain in the ass' (pun intended) but I guess it just heals like a normal wound? I didn't inject anything, just put the needle half way in.

Moral of the story: Always double check your needles :D For someone who injects weekly for years it's quite embarrassing but I guess shit happens :D

Lol we all have bad shots. Even pro bodybuilders have bad shots.

Hopefully the PIP wasn't too bad. Do you have a girlfriend? Ask her to give you a good bumb massage :)

I cant believe you didn't notice that when you changed tips. 18g is a good size harpoon! Either way, it will heal up but that sounds like it hurt.

I cant believe you didn't notice that when you changed tips. 18g is a good size harpoon! Either way, it will heal up but that sounds like it hurt.

I use 18" to load and 24" to shoot. Both of them have red / pink packaging. I just wasn't paying attention, which isn't the smartest thing to do when dealing with your gear :D

Top Bottom