Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pricey SuperTest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb079

Stocking up for my next cycle and source advised me all he had on hand was some mexican supertest 250 (unknown manufacturer). Thought I might try it out anyways until he told me that he was charging over ***** a vial.
WTF................

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Christ! Ask for some vaseline before you take that assraping. Retail down south of the border is like $**and street price is here where I live is around $***. Then again, I live about a 5 hr drive from Mexico, so I'm sure the price will get bumped up as it exchanges hands across state lines, moves Eastward, etc. If he's your only source and he's reliable and trustworthy maybe you should bite? Sometimes paying a bit extra to eliminate the bullshit involved acquiring gear is well worth it.

fuck that bor. if people wanna get rich, deal blow.............not juice.

am just coming off my first cycle using only deca and dont know much about the prices on much else. sounded a little high to me though.

bb079 said:
am just coming off my first cycle using only deca and dont know much about the prices on much else. sounded a little high to me though.
It is high bro, is better to pay the trip to tijuana and pay the $**-3 vial, belive me if you'r gona spend $***(damn) per vial is well worth to go across the border. And while there go party man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom