Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pricey???

kappedup

Sup guys, just a quick question. i read and hear alot of you guys sayin that yall are gettin ur gear like a test (t200, or sust) for like 60-80 bucks, if i can remeber correctly. but me and my frineds are payin like over double that for like one 10ml bottle of aratest ot t200. my buddy just bought some deca from Brovel no less for 210 bucks!! are we gettin seriosly rippped off over here and should we demand the price be reduced. but i mean the rest of my friends still say thats a gret price. i figure the dudes gettin them real cheap by takin a trip to mex. or were gettin rippped the fu*k off. any feed back?:bawling:

If you are willing to pay that price, and they are legit products, and you don't want to go to mexico yourself and run the risk of getting caught, then...it is a reasonable price. Period. Fuck what Johnny Cybergear gets his for.

Demand he lower his price? What happens when he says, 'fuck off, get someone else to risk his freedom for your cheap ass'? What then?

The only way you are going to get a better price is to negotiate with him, no demands or threats, negotiate. Try a bulk deal if he will lower his price, or...get a new dealer.

But if you get a new dealer, you run the risk of getting scammed. Are you willing to run that risk?

And there you have what a fair price is. As for Brovel, whatever you paid for it, is how much you got ripped off. I have not heard a good word about Brovel from anybody.

well the brovell 200/ 10ml viles range from 20-50 bucks in mex, so use your own judgement. if you live fairly close to mex id charge it. that is what i do. good luck.

that's pretty high, but its the going street price. I had a guy at the gym try and sell me a bottle of nor200 for $250, and when I told him I get them for $80 he almost shit, he pays more than that. Oh well.

Where in the hell do you guys live? Research things and save money. I'm no million dollar man ( not yet, the olympia for 2007 is close) but I like to look into things that deal with my money. I must admit, I got ripped when I first started by a so called friend of mine. I made contacts and learned the game. Shop around bro and save some money

Risky to take the dive to mexico, but that price is rather high try finding another source first before going to mexico

This prices are too hish. Here are mine:
deca Tornel 200 mg x 10cc = $89
sust 250 Organon $7.75-$9.75 depending on quantities
Testonon Ttokkyo (250mg/ml x 5 cc ) = $52:angel:

kappedup, remember that you're buying face to face and therefore are going to pay a premium for it. I mean, come on... your guy has to get his stuff from someone and then he still needs to eat right? This was posted awhile ago, but it's a good reminder.

International = Best price, highest risk

Domestic = Moderate price, moderate risk

Local - Highest price, lowest risk

Before the flames start, when I refer to risk I am taking into account chance of seizure and turn around time in receiving your order. Fakes might also be a factor, but not always... Just my $0.02.

Listen to Digital, he is right on he money. You have to remember, the more hands it touches, the higher the price is.
Where are you located anyway ?, those prices seem pretty high even for the most remote areas of the country.

Top Bottom