Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preworkout drugs!!

pre-workout drugs. hmmmm. well halotestin, test suspension, d-bol, anavar, proviron, winstrol, anadrol and ephedrine are a few. let's see, ohh there's also nubain, special k, cocaine, speed, and others as well. hey no flames guys he asked for "drugs." not saying these are safe and smart but was just informing. i think u know the differenc and what's good and what's not. then again, that's an opinion too im sure. there are more but don't feel like listing them all. time them pre-workout according to there half life.

what i ment was aas that you take only before training to get a bost i whanted some personal epinons by others drugs i ment albuterol and simular!!

Well the only aas steroid that was really used for that was cheque drops which I don't think is made anymore. I have heard of people using 50mgs of dbol before workouts and claim it will give you better pumps. But I don't beleive it and I don't think their is any aas steroid that you would take just before a workout to help performance. Their is liquid clen out now and I hear it will give you a killer rush but I also heard its dangerous. Another option is adrenaline and would be the most dangerous option of all.

Top Bottom