Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

preventing testicular atrophy

meat19

what can i take to prevent my balls from shrinking and protect my prostate during a 10 week test cycle? hcg has gotten bad reviews.

You cant actually prevent it. In the event of high androgens while on a cycle the hypothalimus and pituitary shut down release of LHRH, LH, FSH etc etc. You dont want to be shut down, then not cycling is the best advice I can give. Anastrozole and clomid offer a speedier recovery once androgen levels drop however.

in anabolics 2000 book it says clomid should be kept to 14 days or you will stop producing test on your own. so you cant take throughout cycle

In Mein Kampf it says that Jews are responsible for the economic hardships suffered in Europe during the 1930s. By your reasoning, we can't trust Jews, right?

Yep, the Anabolic book is a bit dated in some of it's information. Clomid and HCG can be used during cycle.....but for strictly cosmetic reasons.....won't help you recover post cycle.
I think Spentagon was just pointing out that you can't believe everything you read.....not bashing.

Top Bottom