Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preventing small nuts on cycle

Hamie21

I am on week 10 of my current cycle which is going well

I'm doing deca-durabolin and I'm doing Sustanon 250

500mg of the sust and 400mg of the deca per week

I also ran an oral dianabol the first 4 weeks as directed
my issue is my balls are the size of raisins. Is there a way to prevent this from happening and get them back pumping again or is it too late and I need to just go and worry about it during my post Cycle Therapy

You should definitely use N2Generate ES on cycle to help mitigate on cycle suppression... Many people will say HCG and you can go that route if you like.. I dont ever use it personally and find that it can cause harm with prolonged use as Ive dealt with it for so many people ive coached... N2generate may not be as strong as hcg but its the next best option, its safe and its effective as can be...

I would add N2Generate or N2Generate ES to your cycle as well as to your post cycle. Its a more natural way to go about this and it is packed with so many of the best testosterone boosting ingredients out there!

I am on week 10 of my current cycle which is going well

I'm doing deca-durabolin and I'm doing Sustanon 250

500mg of the sust and 400mg of the deca per week

I also ran an oral dianabol the first 4 weeks as directed
my issue is my balls are the size of raisins. Is there a way to prevent this from happening and get them back pumping again or is it too late and I need to just go and worry about it during my post Cycle Therapy

small nuts happen hommie
use n2generate es 5 tabs 2 dose split
that will plump up the nuts

Top Bottom